The Norbekov System was designed by the Russian psychologist Mirzakarim Norbekov. Dr. Norbekov's system of self-recovery was strongly influenced by both his background as a Sufi and western healing modalities. His method has received huge acclaim and recognition, initially in Russia and now throughout Europe, especially for its benefits in overcoming chronic conditions and illnesses.
This system emphasizes the body's natural ability of self-recovery without medication or external intervention. The method specifically targets
- Efficient elimination of the underlying causes of any illnesses.
- Restoring spinal flexibility.
- Activating the body's innate cleansing mechanisms.
- Training the emotions.
- Mastering basic techniques of contact-free auto-massage of internal organs.
- Recovery of affected organs.
Natalia has been trained at the Norbekov Institute in Moscow. If you are interested in self-recovery without medication or external intervention, contact Natalia so she can share with you this powerful method of self-healing.